ObjectSecurity is a global leader in solving complex, evolving defense and industrial cybersecurity and supply chain risk challenges that threaten national security and production downtime. Our novel research and development are applied to commercial solutions proactively addressing the core source of cyber vulnerabilities and risk – software code and data.
Why Join Our Team
ObjectSecurity is passionate about learning and development and supports a flexible, remote work environment. Our full-time staff are offered affordable health, dental, and vision benefits and matching andits. We reimburse costs associated with your connectivity, including internet and mobile phone bills. There are also reimbursements available for your continued learning and travel. ObjectSecurity is committed to fostering your technical ambitions. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to work on the technology that drives you, expand your capabilities in cybersecurity, and become a leader.
Eligible candidates MUST be US citizens or permanent residents with the required documentation. Pre-employment verifications: must pass background, reference, and ITAR/EAR checks in addition to a pre-employment drug screen. Must be US-based.
About This Opportunity
As a Software Engineer, you’ll produce software applications across multiple domains. Your work will span the entire software lifecycle – from design to maintenance. Software Engineer will be responsible for developing high-quality software design and architecture; identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks in the software development life cycle; and developing tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code. In this role, you will help build new product lines for our risk management platform, lead decision-making around architecture, Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting, and review and debug code. You will work with a team of engineers. We believe even the most challenging problems can be solved with innovative solutions.
A successful Software Engineer at ObjectSecurity strives to be at the forefront of technological advances within our industry and seeks to help us keep our systems fast, stable, and up to date. We look for engineers who ask questions, stick with tough technical challenges, and enjoy solving problems that use both hard and soft skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Five years of software development experience
- Either strong OOP or functional programming and modeling skills
- Experience in any of the following: Cloud-native application development, containers, web/mobile application development, LAMP environments, distributed/parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, systems/security software development
- Writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Building reusable components and libraries for the future
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through the actual launch of the project
- Demonstrates clear and effective verbal communication
- Strong technical writing skills; demonstrates English fluency
- Software Design
- Software Technical Documentation
- Software Testing
- Software Architecture
- Previous experience in cybersecurity
- Supply Chain
- API Development