At ObjectSecurity we’re redefining the future of cybersecurity. The offerings we are developing will secure major operations across many industries, worldwide. Our team desires to develop meaningful innovations. Join us and bring your bold ideas to solve some of the world’s most significant challenges.
Why Join Our Team
ObjectSecurity is passionate about learning and development, and supports a flexible, remote work environment. All of our full-time staff are offered affordable health, dental, and vision benefits as well as matching 401k benefits. We reimburse costs associated with your connectivity, including internet and mobile phone bills. There are also reimbursements available for your continued learning and travel. ObjectSecurity is committed to fostering your technical ambitions. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to work on the technology that drives you, expand your capabilities in cybersecurity, and become a leader.
Eligible candidates MUST be a US citizen or permanent resident; proper documentation is required. Pre-employment verifications: must pass background, reference and ITAR/EAR checks in addition to a pre-employment drug screen. Must be US based.
About This Opportunity
The Principal FPGA Design Engineer is a special role at ObjectSecurity as it gives you the opportunity to lead the entire process of designing support products for mission critical systems: from design and troubleshooting in the lab all the way to productization and supporting customers. Firmware Engineering impacts organizational decisions across multiple products and projects at the system level, advancing the state-of-the-art in DSP, AI/ML, RF, FPGAs, SoC, etc. The cross-disciplinary expertise at ObjectSecurity awards the opportunity to advance expertise in embedded systems with the knowledge and ability of cybersecurity and applications of our products as solutions that are deployed into commercial infrastructure. Our engineers enjoy working with people and love seeing the maturation of the products they helped to design and develop.
A successful Principal FPGA Design Engineer at ObjectSecurity will have strong technical and analytical skills, excellent communication, and a desire to take on leadership responsibilities. We look for engineers who ask questions, stick with tough technical challenges, and enjoy solving problems that use both hard and soft skills.
As our Principal FPGA Design Engineer, you will:
• Work with cross-functional data science, software applications, and DevSecOps teams,
and develop solutions collaboratively
• Lead product design and development in 5G systems
• Identify opportunities to improve our product based on evolving opportunities and
• Set the standard for FPGA/SoC design and process
• Advance the state-of-the-art in SDR, DSP, FPGAs, and AI/ML in embedded systems
Minimum Qualifications of a Successful Candidate:
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years hands-on experience with FPGA ideally with radio frequency electronics or
• Experience implementing DSP algorithms
• Ability to develop testing and deployment solutions with Python, Perl, etc. scripting
• Experience with Xilinx development tools and design flows (Vivado, HLS, Vitis, Vitis
Model Composer. PetaLinux).
• Programming skills, including C / C++, Python, and MATLAB
• Fluency in English, previous experience of scientific and technical writing is a must
• Due to the nature of our government contracts, you must be a U.S. citizen to be
considered for this position
Preferred Qualifications/Nice to Have:
• Working knowledge of WIFI or 3GPP 4G/5G system specifications
• Experience in data analysis of signals using statistical/algorithmic approaches, machine
learning, and deep learning