At ObjectSecurity we’re redefining the future of cybersecurity. The offerings we are developing will secure major operations across many industries, worldwide. Our team desires to develop meaningful innovations. Join us and bring your bold ideas to solve some of the world’s most significant challenges.
Why Join Our Team
ObjectSecurity is passionate about learning and development, and supports a flexible, remote work environment. All of our full-time staff are offered affordable health, dental, and vision benefits as well as matching 401k benefits. We reimburse costs associated with your connectivity, including internet and mobile phone bills. There are also reimbursements available for your continued learning and travel. ObjectSecurity is committed to fostering your technical ambitions. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to work on the technology that drives you, expand your capabilities in cybersecurity, and become a leader.
Eligible candidates MUST be a US citizen or permanent resident; proper documentation is required. Pre-employment verifications: must pass background, reference and ITAR/EAR checks in addition to a pre-employment drug screen. Must be US based.
About This Opportunity
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll produce software applications across multiple domains. Your work will span the entire software lifecycle – from design to maintenance. You’ll collaborate with scientists, academicians, engineers, and other leaders in building cutting edge products. You’ll have an opportunity to work with a broad array of technologies, including custom graph database procedures, AI/ML pipelines, and the acquisition and management of low-level (machine code, radio, etc.) signals.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 7 years of software development experience, or 5 years with an advanced degree.
• Fluent in Python.
• Experience in any of the following: Cloud-native application development, containers,
web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed/parallel systems,
information retrieval, networking, systems/security software development.
• Demonstrates clear and effective verbal communication.
• Strong technical writing skills; demonstrates English fluency
• Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other
technical related field
• Experience developing and improving accessibility
• Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
• Previous experience in cybersecurity