The ObjectSecurity Employee Referral Program policy applies to ObjectSecurity employees who refer job candidates to our company. All ObjectSecurity employees are eligible to participate in this referral program except for:
- ObjectSecurity senior management (CEO, Managing Director).
- Recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they’re hiring.
We are accepting employee referrals for the following positions (only these positions qualify for the Employee Referral Program bonus):
- Any open position posted on the ObjectSecurity company job board, excluding the ObjectSecurity Internship Program.
We provide the following incentives to thank our current employees for providing referrals:
- $250 for any employee referral submitted at the time the job seeker applies to a qualified position and participates in an interview with ObjectSecurity.
- $2,500 bonus for an employee referral that is subsequently hired by ObjectSecurity and completes their 90-day orientation period.
- One (1) additional day of paid time off (PTO) for every three (3) referrals submitted and interviewed.
The rules below help ensure that ObjectSecurity employees get credit for qualified employee referrals:
- You must submit the candidate to ObjectSecurity HR using our Internal Employee Referral Form.
- You must be an employee in good standing at the time of submittal and upon payout of any incentive.
- Candidates must be minimally qualified for the position you refer them to, based on the job description.
- The payout for a bonus of $2,500: a) referrers receive $250 if their job candidate referral completes an interview with HR, b) referrers receive $500 more if the referred job candidate is hired, and c) the remaining $1,700 is paid out if the referred job candidate stays for more than three months.
ObjectSecurity may change our Employee Referral Program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient.
Additional rules for rewards:
- We guarantee that rewards will be paid out within 3 months of the date we hired a candidate.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.